The international strategy of ENGEES
The international strategy of ENGEES is an integral part of the school's general objective of continuously enhancing its attractiveness and visibility. Furthermore, the school aims to implement its international cooperation mission, specific to agricultural instruction, in a way that is compatible with its other constraints as an institution of higher education and research.
In its application for the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020, ENGEES proposed an international strategy. This text built on the statement that had been submitted in May 2013.
1. The general strategy of ENGEES
This strategy is presented in 2 documents:
- the Mission Statement 2013 – 2017
- the Contract of Objectives and Performance 2014 – 2018
These documents outline the following guidelines:
- Developing programmes with international visibility
- Increasing the number of students going into engineering studies, by implementing the reform of the curriculum, teaching more courses in English and diversifying the applicant pool
- Developing dual-degree agreements
- Favouring the mobility of professors and researchers
- Setting up geographic priorities: cross-border (with absolute priority), English-speaking North America, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and Asia