If you come from one of the establishments with which we have double degree agreements, you can apply at ENGEES and obtain the ENGEES engineering degree after two years of study.
More information on the ENGEES engineering program
How to apply for a double degree?
- Polytechnic School of Thies: specific competition
- Agronomic and Veterinary Institute of Rabat: specific competition
- Others: admission procedure
1. Think about your study project at ENGEES,
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need help.
2. Apply to the department in charge of international relations at your institution.
3. Your institution officially nominates you.
4. We will contact you after your nomination to explain the procedure to follow and what documents you need to provide to apply.
We will need a CV, a motivation letter, your transcripts from previous years and a language certificate.
You must submit your complete application by April 30 for a start in September.
5. You will be notified of the final decision by May 31.
Discover the content of the double-degree programm
The double degree is generally taken in the second year of the ENGEES engineering program.
Discover the list of teaching modules for the 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year.
You will find the description of each module, with the evaluation methods, the number of hours of classes and the ECTS credits associated with it, depending on the semester chosen.
- Students on a double degree program at ENGEES benefit from certain special services:
- Reservation of a room in the university residence (CROUS).
- Welcome by the teaching staff and by students from your class.
- Official presentation to the class, in a lecture hall.
- Increased assistance in the search for an internship.
- Organization of cultural events.
- Free participation in French as a foreign language (FLE) courses.