At the beginning of each year, students pay tuition fees.
Every year, the Ministry of Agriculture sets the amount of the tuition fees in public institutions of agricultural higher education. For example, for academic year 2017-2018, the tuition fees are as follows:
- €1,601 for French citizens
- €5 580 for international students beginning their studies in the institution, who do not meet any of the following conditions (except if there is a partnership between your institution and ENGEES – see international section):
- be a national of a European Union Member State, of another state that is a party to the European Economic Area agreement, of the Swiss Confederation or of a country in the priority solidarity zone
- be a child, spouse or partner of a citizen of one of the European Union Member States
- have long-term residence status in a State of the European Union or be a person whose father, mother or legal guardian has such status
- have a temporary residence permit and be a dependent of a taxpayer in France for at least two years.
- Students may be required to pay for at least a portion of the cost of travel for work placements or study trips.
The Campus-Bourse website provides a list of financial aid available for studies in France