Skip to main content


ENGEES has signed agreements with several student residences, and so the school can reserve rooms for certain students. International students studying in France under partnership agreements with ENGEES have priority, but individual applicants and trainees in our research units can also apply for this service.

For other solutions, more information can be found at the following websites:

Unistra/Hébergement (accomodation)

CROUS/Logement (accomodation) (french)