The international strategy of ENGEES
The international strategy of ENGEES is an integral part of the school's general objective of continuously enhancing its attractiveness and visibility.
Built in accordance with the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020, this international strategy has the following guidelines:
- Developing programmes with international visibility
- Increasing the number of foreign students going into engineering studies, by implementing the reform of the curriculum, teaching more courses in English and diversifying the applicant pool
- Developing dual-degree agreements
- Favouring the mobility of professors and researchers
- Setting up geographic priorities: cross-border (with absolute priority), English-speaking North America, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and Asia